disclaimer

Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1920 x 1080.


Tuesday, July 14; 18:44
It's been forever since I touched this computer! Feels good! ;D

The past few weeks were crazy. Ever since term 3 started, there were a plethora of tests which were counted for term 3 overall marks, mostly something to do with the subject mathematics. (Ohhh how I hated disliked Mrs Pang...)

I felt so stressed just studying and worrying for the tests that maybe I am going to collapse in the middle of a class. (Okay, maybe I am exaggerating)

So many nights deprived of sleep, I always wanted to sleep in the morning during classes. (Well, apparently many other people also did too)

I heard from my chemistry teacher how the secondary four students had to stay in school from 7am in the morning till 5 - 6pm. After getting home, they are too tired from the day's work and just go to sleep.

The next day, the cycle repeats.

Over
and over again till the 'O' Levels come. :/

HOW CAN A HUMAN BE SUBJECTED TO THIS KIND OF TORTURE? D:

Moving on, I know I screwed my english composition which I took this Monday.
I chose the argumentative essay on 'Mass media(including TV, movies and the internet) are a negative influence on teenagers nowadays. Discuss'.

I agreed to it and wrote about how popular television shows nowadays encourages teenagers to have sex as the characters so openly and very often engage in sexual acts(think, gossip girl).
The other reason would be that teenagers often get deluded in the fantasy world of the movies/shows they watch. They would be obsessed with it(happened to me a lot of times) that they forgot about the real world and get depressed because the characters they are in love with are not real.


Okay, I talked a lot of nonsense, gotta' go. Bye!

Labels: , ,