disclaimer
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1920 x 1080.
|
Thursday, April 9; 22:46
Maybe I should go on Twitter.
[Come to think of it, the first paper for the MYEs is about 12 days away. ]
Life in a girls' school is excruciatingly boring. I know many of you may not agree, but if you had entered a class where you practically don't know anyone at all, you may change your mindset. You force yourself to occupy your time with studying, and studying, and more studying. I feel that I am losing out on social interaction, which, really sucks. I am entering depression. *bangs head on the wall* - Library duty today had been fun. I borrowed three extra-thin books to fill up my borrowing quota for the month of April. And, Chunting and I learnt that 'being first is always the best' quoted from chunting. You get to do the fun duties like painting and paper cutting after shelving. Or else, you do cleaning lor. Sayonara. Labels: mundane |