disclaimer

Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1920 x 1080.


Sunday, April 19; 00:03
i want to meet you again
It took me a ridiculous four hours to complete two pieces of homework (out of six). I am wondering how am I going to finish all my homework and study for the MYEs? I can't get my homework done in time and the teachers will stare at the class with murderous intent when we don't do their homework.

There doesn't seem to be much time! 

I am seriously lacking behind in A-maths (stuck in Coordinate geometry since Friday) and I am a dead-goner for Chemistry. Tomorrow, I shall persuade myself that if I don't study I will probably won't be able to make it to Secondary Four. *screams and pulls out hair*

*

I intended to post yesterday, but as usual, I procrastinated and only decided to post when I chanced upon Marissa's blog and saw a quiz which I did before and wanted to do again.


If you are tagged, please follow the instructions below
1. Put your iTunes/Imeem/Zune Player/WinAmp/etc on shuffle mode.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS!
4. Tag 10 or more friends who might enjoy doing this as well as the person you got it from. Just do if you want to. No restrictions. (:

IF SOMEONE SAYS “IS THIS OKAY?” YOU SAY?
Not Givin' Up - Natasha Bedingfield

WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
Ela e Carioca - Antônio Carlos Jobim

HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
Keep Holding On - Avril Lavigne

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE’S PURPOSE?
Taisetsu Na Mono - Yoshida Jungo 

WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
When I'm Gone - The Click Five

WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
Fragrant Fields - George Winston

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
So Nice - Olivia Ong

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
One of those Girls - Avril Lavigne

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Coffee's for Closers - Fall Out Boy

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
Ask The DJ Sinden & The Court Of Monte Cristo Mix) - Mr. Hudson & The Library

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
Serious - Duffy

WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Why? - YUI

WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
Lovers In Japan (Osaka Sun Mix) - Coldplay

WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
What a catch, Donnie - Fall Out Boy

WHAT’S THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN?
I Don't Care [MacHine Shop Remix][*] - Fall Out Boy

HOW WILL YOU DIE?

The Face Time Ever I Saw Your Face - Leona Lewis

WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU REGRET?

這一秒 (The Moment) - Super Junior-M

WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?
What I Want - Daughtry

WHAT MAKES YOU CRY?
Fairytale - Sara Bareilles 

WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST?

Me And Mrs. Jones - Michael Bublé

IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?

Rainy Monday - Shiny Toy Guns

WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
The Take Over, The Break's Over - Fall Out Boy