disclaimer
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1920 x 1080.
|
Thursday, April 23; 21:15
dreaming of the osaka sun
Lovers, keep on the road you're on Runners, until the race is run Soldiers, you've got to soldier on Sometimes even right is wrong Listened to Lovers In Japan by Coldplay again. Nearly cried while listening to this song. The ballad just gives that 'far away' and 'remember this moment' feel. It makes me remember things that happened a long time ago and the things that happened now. The music just went through my heart and...well, let's just say there's nothing like Coldplay. I really like how the lyrics tells you to move on and never give up on your dreams. I felt hope while listening to this. To me, this entire track spoke about how life is and you should never, ever stop trying on anything you dream of fulfilling. * Wednesday, 22nd April Anyways, the English examinations were screwed. I wrote some lame story on the topic "How you were rudely shocked and than pleasantly surprised". I really could not think up of any other ideas. -_-" After the exams was extra bio lesson followed by chem remedial. I enjoyed the bio supplementary lesson(because of Mrs Sim! :D) but chemistry remedial was a bore. The NIE teacher made us answer questions till 3.30pm arrived. Yawn. * Thursday, 23nd April Had the greatest shock, and perhaps what I felt was inferiority, of my life. I am not going to elaborate. Let's just say I suddenly felt really self-conscious. * Friday, 24rd April Lessons as usual. Mrs Pang took over E-maths lesson but let us do our Trigonometry revision worksheet. Today she's nice. :D "But I have no doubt One day the sun will come out..." |