disclaimer

Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1920 x 1080.


Friday, December 26; 09:52
THREE.
9 People To Select:
1. Charlene
2. Marissa
3. Ruthie
4. Sumita
5. Sheng Jia
6. Hui Ru
7. Chun Ting
8. Deon
9. Eric


Quiz 1.

1. Pick a word that begins with the first letter of your name.
~Fly

2. Who are you missing right now?
~my friends. =(

3. Your ex shows up randomly at your house , what do you say?
~*SLAMS THE DOOR*

4. How many bedrooms are in your house?
~four.

5. Is there a reason for your profile song ?
~Yea.

6. Do you hate the last girl you were talking to?
~No! I love her!(as a friend)

7. Who was your last text message from ?
~Isabel.

8. What time did you wake up this morning ?
~8.30 am. I slept at 10.30pm..

9. If someone liked you right now, would you want them to tell you ?
~Better not.

10. Did you mean it when you said "i love you" last ?
~Now when was the last time I said that...

11. Is it okay if you kiss people when you're single ?
~Yea. Parents can?

12. What is wrong with you now ?
~I have a throat infection.

13. Do you think you'll be married in 10 years?
~I would be 24 by than...maybe, maybe not.

14. Would you kiss someone to make your ex bf/gf mad ?
~Why in the world would I want to make him mad?

15. Do you believe exes can really ever be "just friends"?
~Of course.

16.Do you use T9 , word or abc?
~word.

17.Do you tell your mum everything?
~Nope.

18. Who was the last person you cried in front of ?
~Aw. Charlene & Chun Ting. =/

19. Have you told anybody you loved them today?
~Technically. Refer to question 6.

20.Who can you trust ?
~Me, myself, and I.


Quiz 2.

1. Besides Your Lips, Where Is Your Favourite Spot To Get Kissed?
~ *raises eyebrows* i don't wanna know.

2. How Did You Feel When You Woke Up This Morning?
~A bit lethargic.

3. Who Was The Last Person You Took A Picture Of?
~Errrr...I dunno I forgot.

4. Would You Consider Yourself To Be Spoiled?
~yep.

5. Would You Ever Donate Blood?
~Yes. Although I have fear of needles. Blah.

6. Have You Ever Had A Best Friend Who Was Of The Opposite Sex?
~Ehhh...no?

7. Do You Want Someone Dead?
~nah...

8. What Does Your Last Text Message Says?
~[Bwahahahaha..cut a piece of pork..catch pirana.] - Isabel

9. What Are You Thinking Right Now?
~Complete these quizzes quick!

10. Do You Wish Someone Was With You Right Now?
~Yea. My friends...

11. What Time Did You Go To Sleep Last Night?
~10.30+

12. Where Did You Buy The Shirt You're Wearing Now?
~Bossini.

13. Is Someone On Your Mind Right Now?
~No, not really.

14. Who Was The Last Person To Text You?
~Isabel.

The 9 person you just chose:
~Look above.

15.Who Is The Number 2 Having A Relationship With?
~I am not very clear about that. Should be Ruthie(her GIRLFRIEND!) and Bryan(her best friend). =D

16. Is 8 A Male Or A Female?
~Male.

17. What Is Number 1 Studying About?
~Ooooo. I don't think she's studying...

18. When Was The Last Time You Had A Chat With Them?
~Yesterday.

19. Is Number 4 Single?
~Erm. Yes and No?

20.Say Something About Number 5.
~HAHAHA. She's despo about finding a cpl in audition. =D

21. What Do You Think About Number 3 And 6 Being Together?
~No way.

22.Describe Number 9.
~Eh. Quiet?

23. What Will You Do If Number 6 And 7 Fights?
~Woah. Big issues here! Try listening to the perhaps?

Quiz 3.


1. What’s your nickname?
~Felu, Feli...what else...can't rmbr.

2. How old are you?
~14

3. When’s your birthday?
~August 23rd

4. What’s your special skill?
~Er...editing blogskins? That really ain't special...

5. What’s your horoscope?
~Leo/Virgo? Depends on what horoscope you're looking at.

6. Who pass this surveyquiz to you?
~Han Lun

7. he’s your….?
~friend.

8. What you wanna talk to him/her?
~Stop saying I am his maths student(thankfully he's getting tired about it)

9. What you think about him/her?
~HE'S VERY FUNNY! *LAUGHS*

10. When you know him/her?
~Dunno somewhere around this year.

11. How’s her attitude?
~Joking.

12. Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend?
~No.

13. If one day, your lover tell you that he/she loves you too, how will you do ?
~Say I love you back lor. Lover right?

14. Are you well-being now?
~Apart from the throat infection, everything's okay.

15. Why god give you courage ?
~To live on.

16. Who’s the people that you like ?
~My friends

17. Which color you like most ?
~Red and white (LOL, SINGAPORE FLAG.)

18. God give you 4 wishes: (Why 4?)
~Health
~Love
~Friendship
~Music

19. Do you like to smile and laugh ?
~Yes...


Finally finished! LALALALA~