disclaimer

Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1920 x 1080.


Saturday, November 8; 23:56
It's been a week since I posted!
It's been a long week though!

Damn I was chionging audition till I was...bored.

From level 22 to 25 in a month. x.x

Ah well forget about it, it doesn't matter.


Anyways, I was 'cordially' invited by SJ and HL to go on an outings, I did not go on both chances because the first time I was so tired of going out I just...did not want to go out.

The second was because I went out to buy a guitar in the afternoon and I know very well my mum would drag me to grocery shopping after that. So, no time. -_-"

Sorry!



I met many, many friends in Audition.

Funny, egoistic, moody etc.

Well on the internet, there's no one to judge you, which I kind of like because mostly all the worst things in life happens in reality, not the virtual one.

Which says I am very anti-social.
(But I would rather say I am an introvert.)


O-kay. What was I talking about just now? Ignore those!!

I just floated off..


Not to sound hao lian or anything...

I BOUGHT A NEW GUITAR!!


It was nice playing it. :D

I am a beginner though. I could do nothing much with it.

Just, play. O___O

ANNNNDDD!!!!!!


D@rn! I find this really funny!!!! Got this from here :D



Hitting the bed now, guitar course at the CC tomorrow.

Nites!