disclaimer

Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1920 x 1080.


Saturday, November 1; 10:32
HSM3
SPOILERS AHEAD.

HSM3 was kind of...boring.

Although I did like the glamour, mostly all by Sharpay and Ryan.

Most of the time I did not understand what in the world was happening in the movie.
(Maybe it was because I was distracted to get out of the seat because of the sudden spurt of hyperness that the Iced Mocha gave me.)

Suddenly, Gabriella was leaving for Stanford early orientation programme when she and Troy just talked for a while and TADA - The whole class felt so down that she wasn't there.

Since when did Gabriella did a great part in changing the people there?

And since when did I see Troy and Chad liking to make other fellow students/members chase for their clothes while they're half-naked?

X.X

They're were a lot of cliches.

Like, "Once a WildCat, always a WildCat."

Tsk, tsk. Who has heard it before? :P

And then there was a scene when Gabriella and Troy were dancing a waltz and halfway through it it suddenly started raining!~

Ahahahaha. xDD

Well, off to Audition Season 2 now. :D


P.S. Don't call or sms me. I lost my phone in the cinema and for goodness sake where it is! Receiving my new sim card with the same number today.