disclaimer

Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1920 x 1080.


Thursday, October 9; 18:35
Why?
New skin again.

This is something I have done quite a long time ago.

_________________________________________________________


Days have been going by slow, and fast.

The school hasn't been letting us enjoy much either even after the exams.
Sitting on the hall's floor or hours straight; listening to talks, one after another.

We managed to pass this ordeal, fortunately.

I go to school as per normal, but why do I feel unhappiness hanging around me everyday?

It's like something was not right. Not quite right.

Ever felt like you always managed to feel alone in a room full of people?


Everyone's smiles seemed so blatant, so full of lies.
Hearts so deep in hatred;

I can't understand what is going on anymore.

I am not emo, or anything. But it must be a part and parcel of life?



Why do I cry?