disclaimer
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1920 x 1080.
|
Thursday, October 23; 20:32
And another quiz..
I was tagged by Hui Ru!
___________________ Q1. The person that tag/pass me this is? Hui Ru. :D Q2. Your relationship with her is? Jolly good friend! Q3. Your five expression of her? Sensitive, very humorous, loves music, proactive and has a deep thinking. Q4. The most memorable thing she has done for you? Giving me memories. Like, everyone else. Q5. The most memorable thing she said to you? Everyday words! Q6. If she become your lover you will? She's a female. I am a female. Q7. If she becomes your lover, thing she need to improve on? Refer to question 6. Q8. If she becomes your enemy, you will? D*mn. I hate enemies, especially if they themselves treated me like an enemy first. Q9. If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason will be? I don't make enemies unless you made me an enemy in your eyes first. Or some compulsion that I just don't like you. Q10. The most desired thing you wanna do for her is? I have poor social skills, so I guess it is to be there for her like a friend. (: Q11. Your overall impression on her is? Ohhh she makes very funny jokes! Q12. How do you think the people around you feel about you? Erm. Cynical, definitely. Q13. The characters I love myself are? ._. Memory skills? I can somehow remember irrelevant details from movies, videos, magazines, newspapers or books. Q14. On the contrary, what are the characters you hate about yourself? Hot-tempered? Q15. The most ideal person I want to be with is? Ahaha. Yuri Shibuya. In an anime, everyone is perfect in some sense. He is perfect. So he is. Q16. What do you have to say for the people who care, concern and love you? An ocean of thanks! Q17. Who do you want to pass this quiz to 10 people to know how they think about you? 1. Ruthie 2. Sheng Jia 3. Marissa 4. Charlene 5. Sumita 6. Eri 7. Chun Ting 8. Yi Ting 9. Hui Ru (NIL. she tagged first. :D) 10. Anyone else. I will leave this blank. Q18. Who is number 6 having relationship with? In terms of BGR, no. Q19. Is number 9 a male or a female? Female. Q20. If number 7 and 10 go out together, will it be a good thing? Hoho. 10's blank. I can't say anything about it. Q21. What is number 2 studying about? Studying? We should be playing I guess. :D Q22. When is the last time you spoke to number 3? Today. Q23. What kind of music band does number 8 like? Hehe Fall Out Boy! FOB ROCKS! Q24. Does number 1 has any siblings? Yep. An elder sister. Q25. Will you woo number 3? Oh no no. Q26. How about number 7? Static answer with number 25. Q27. Is number 4 single? Hmmmm. You could say so. Q28. What is the surname of number 5? ._. Erm, sorry sumita. Your surname's long. Q29. What's the hobby of number 10? BLANK~ Q30. Does number 5 and number 9 get along well? Well..it's okay i guess. Q31. Where is number 2 studying at? TKGS. Q32. Talk something casually about number 1? Oh. She is random! * Phew, that was a long questionnaire. Time to press publish post! |