disclaimer
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1920 x 1080.
|
Monday, September 1; 23:14
Tamaki and Roy!
I just realised something.
Tamaki from Ouran High Host Club and Roy Mustang from Full Metal Alchemist actually have a very similar weakness and personality trait. Number One: They are both narcissistic. Note: 'Narcissism' describes the trait of excessive self-love, based on self-image or ego. Number Two: They both react very strongly when people call them useless! One example I created for entertainment use: Please click to enlarge the picture. This picture may not be understandable to people who has never watched or read Ouran High or FMA before.- But STILL, Tamaki and Edward is still my favourite! <33 style="font-style: italic;"> Kyoya's cute in this vector picture I found on DeviantArt! But I prefer Tamaki and Haruhi though. ^__^Pictures are of courtesy from here and here. Word meaning snagged here. |