Thank you everyone who had wished me a happy 14th birthday!! :D
It's 5 hour and 30 minutes after being officially being fourteen! ;D
_____________________________________________________
Today my entire family circle went to Tampines Mall and dined at
Din Tai Lung for lunch!
The xiao long baos which the restaurant was famous for was a bit out of taste since the last time I ate it. Seems to have lost its flavour. o___O
Everyone ate a lot, and was still full waaaaaay after lunch(my dad said so).
Than the 'Happy Birthday' song came. In english and chinese.
I didn't want them to sing it, but they still did. -__-"
This year my presents were in form of Ang Baos.
Last year and the years before, it was always presents
wrapped up.
I got a few ideas why it's like that...

Here's the cake - It's only one kg, mind you!
(Inflation's high, and no one wanna spend a lot of money anyways..)
Goodbye and Goodnight! :D