Beijing Olympics starting today!!
Man it's so cool!
Today is a special post. (:
I am actually wasting
08.08.08 which only comes once every millennium
using the computer,
sleeping and
playing games. xP
Alrights. Today school started as usual, but without lessons.
We had this long, boring speech 2nd time in 2 days(first about ASEAN, second National Day speech) and had stand and listen all the way through.
We than made our way to the hall for the National Day performance, which everyone sang along to three-four of the past national songs.
Ruthie and I were holding one each of SJ's arms and waving along to the song.
Hehe really random and stupid.
I think what the Drama Club did was fantastic. Loved the first performance better than the second one, despite it earning first in the 'DRAMA OF HISTORY' competition nationwide.
After the concert, the whole class went back to 3/5 classroom and prepared for the arrival of 9 children.
We only got 5-6 though. And the youngest of the lost - 2-3 years old.
-__-"
I don't know why, but we made one cry and
almost made another two cry.
Most of them must be on a sugar high after that because of all the sweets/candies/jellies we gave them.
o___O
I can't talk much about everything since, again I have to go.
Some Pictures:
(I have very few of them)
Arrival of the guests!

:) They're passing the ball to each other.

The kids playing with a basketball. Very dangerous. o___o One of them was so active that he kept hitting everyone with the ball and throwing it high up into the air.
Everyone was so scared they would hurt themselves. 
Yay! MILK!
HL milk too!

I won this at 1/3(?) game stall which was a classic game where you put your hands in a pile of papers, pick out one. And that piece of paper has a number on it. The number would indicate whether you win any prize or not.
There's a 10% chance that you would get a prize.
The whole lot of prizes were stickers, keychains(holland keychains! cute!) and this one-and-only badge which ChunTing advised me to take saying that it is cute and worth more than a dollar(one try per game is one dollar; expensive!).
I actually wanted the stickers badly...I and SJ won a packet of lays chips which the game was about picking marbles in water without seeing them(it was covered with a layer of soap bubbles, thus u can't see them).
Sheng Jia only got 3(xP, sorry!) marbles while I got 10. :D
We shared the prize(the bag of potato chips) since...well..SJ would know about it. ( >=] )
Well seriously have to off the computer now.
Ciao!!
080808 ALL THE WAY~