disclaimer

Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1920 x 1080.


Monday, July 21; 19:10
Yay!
Just a short post..


I finally tried Safari browser. It came with the iTunes update.

The words are abit blur and bold, I don't know why.. - But it's so cool!!

Haha..

Well it's Zany parade today..our performance was...okay. But it's an understatement. O__o

And I went to Popular with Sheng Jia today!

I immediately went to the manga section. There's these whole array of mangas for me to chose!

Ouran High school host club, Tsubasa, Monochrome Factor one-shot mangas..PARADISE!

I realised that popular was having a discount offer for the American-imported mangas!!

$17.90 reduced to $9.80!!!!!!!

I was so tempted to buy them..T__T

I bought two volumes of Ouran High School Host Club..$15.80 flew away~

Than I went to KFC and ate a miserable burger, a Ice Lemon Tea and whipped potato.

It rained(how gloomy!) and I had to work all the way back from Eunos MRT to my house. -__-"

Very simple post, but nevermind. :P


Now I gtg for dinner! Bye! :D