disclaimer

Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1920 x 1080.


Saturday, July 5; 00:50
Ferris wheel

Just a random picture.



Really, things has been busy lately, and i am tired, sleepy but I know i won't sleep.

More random pictures to spice things up. Haha.

Stuff we took at the National Museum of Singapore.

This is a really, really late post, but i figured i needed some pictures to spice things up. :D

*I reduced every one of the images, so even if you click to enlarge it, it's still small. No extra details seen. :0


















And three other random pictures. xD







Today I just came back from another bowling training session, really pissed with the coach sometimes.

Fancy being the only girl among so many guys.

Scoring like, even waaaaaaaaay more better than me.

My highest today is only 144 points. Than Reuben and Bob(my 'classmates' in bowling -.-) kept getting strikes, spares and their scores were shooting all the way up!^^^^

I had to suffer from envy and mean comments EVERY LESSON.
*Chokes and falls to the ground*

Now I really miss the other two classmates, Reuben's mom, Mavis and sister Vanessa.
Now I am stuck with these two guys and a bunch of bowling professhionals that scores 150+ and above everytime.

Man, they made the lessons so enjoyable..(they're not pro, like me, that's why)




And Mr Yap's leaving in a month time.
Perhaps I am sad..








Sometimes...I just don't know how to feel//