disclaimer

Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1920 x 1080.


Monday, July 28; 19:33
:(
I declare myself hopeless in maths.

I said I was hopeless, therefore I am.

I did that DT folio for nothing. But well, I kind of expected that.

Right now I am feeling happily depressed. Terms which contradicts in each.

In my current mood, I feel really...not wanting to care about certain things.

Hell yea you're seeing the really unemotional side of me.

It's maths CA & lit CA and somehow..somehow I feel so unhappy and uncaring about it.

There's this..growing feeling swelling up inside me.

It says, "You're hopeless at maths. Forget it."

My brain, however, says. "Come on! You can do it! Never give up! But..determination also cause humans' their death."

Sure, you probably won't understand what my internal monologue above this.

It could actually be described as being an idiot.

I can't differentiate whether is it severe and deep introspection, or just a personality disorder that is going to go away after awhile.

These days I kept...having suicidal thoughts about myself and other people.

"BURN TO DEATH XXX, BURN TO DEATH!!"

or

"JUMP DOWN THE BUILDING. DIE."


Ignore those.




It's all these complicated thoughts and feelings.

Feeling like some microscopic organism stuffed inside a tiny box.

Suffocating to death every second with the swarms of words flying around me.


Oh love, oh love,
Give me the knife,
Count to three,
and stab myself to death thee.