disclaimer
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1920 x 1080.
|
Saturday, March 15; 14:37
The things we can see, when we are blind.
I think this is my second post for today?
Must have posted not long ago.. I found this song on the Deviantart. It's called Radio from http://coreymikaverleth.deviantart.com/art/Radio-66521914 by Coreymikaverleth. Radio I can’t write sad songs, Cause I’ve got none to sing, And I can’t write this poetry, Cause it won’t mean a thing And even if I put it up For someone to see, Someone else would disregard it Cause they have better songs than me. I’m sick of all the secondhand Information overload, And bragging, misinterpreting Things we think we know. If I became a talk show host On the radio Would you laugh because I’m the least extroverted one you know? Would you tune me out, Would you suspend all doubt, Or would you listen as I spin Another song you know? If these words ever Made it to the radio, The internet Would be the very first one to know. It would regurgitate The words I ate, And swallow them again, Chewing them to pieces Before I count to ten. If I became a talk show host On the radio Would you laugh because I’m the least extroverted one you know? Would you tune me out, Would you suspend all doubt, Or would you listen as I spin Another song you know? But on the radio, All you’ll ever know Is a face From a place Very much so like your own And the voice Making noise All your joy on a cd, Oh, I wish that could be me, I want to make you happy. If I became a talk show host On the radio Would you laugh because I’m the least extroverted one you know? Would you tune me out, Would you suspend all doubt, Or would you listen as I spin Another song you know? On the radio On the radio On the radio -------------------------------- O mighty god! What am I suppose to do? A page full of arguments How am I going to write? A speech spoken from words on paper. My mind is dead! My heart full of anxiety, Now I wish I could be thrown in dreams.. |