disclaimer

Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1920 x 1080.


Wednesday, March 12; 22:32
Tears.
It's been raining all day.

Tears couldn't help but fall to the ground.
A long time ago, I realised how happy my life could be, no matter what.
Contented, I should be. Fights and troubles are nothing compared to what I have at the present.
A normal life, a normal body- everything so normal than it could possibly could.
I have understood countless accounts of happiness, so many times.
Watching emotional stuff is also truly heart-warming.

It's really the sad things that makes us happy.

Crying is a part of helping yourself. Crying makes me stronger, a bigger willpower to be happy and live on. So, I will cry.

And..

My favourite quote now is - "No matter what happened, I would keep going. I would move foward."
=)

I will end my short post here and continue watching DGM. The episode I am watching now is definitely gonna' be favourited.