disclaimer

Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1920 x 1080.


Saturday, March 29; 18:43
GoodBye.
Before I go on a major hiatus for this blog, I just have to say one specific topic which has been quite...angry. I thought up of this sometimes back.

"I have posted alot of crap and real feelings and thoughts of mine.

There are still many things I could talk about, but I always never say them because I always forget or don't feel like typing it down anymore.

I am just a thirteen year old going on to fourteen. My life is going to stretch till the fullest, I am still young. There are so many things for me out there.

If I get to grow up.


I have already made up in my mind that no matter what I face in life, always look on the bright side. Be genuinely not giving in to any problems or troubles.

From what I understand, there is a problem which I faced recently.

This person may be thinking about the welfare of the whole picture, but she is not really looking at it from the whole real picture. I understand probably she would bee depressed right now, you know?

It's not as if I don't care, it's just there is no need to care. Because the answer is right there in her heart. No one could do anything about it except yourself.

I have already found my answer to life, or I think I had. There are still lots of ideas, thoughts, fascinations and many, many other things which I still had not learnt, had not earned, had not discovered.


I just have to say, moving foward, to keep walking on the road of life, is the best solution for me whenever I hit something and fall.
What touched me and made a permanent, yet good, mark on me, was realising all the things I had in my life.

I wrote this a day ago while reading an article about widows in India,

I have seen how other people suffered elsewhere, took a moment to realise what is the point of worrying over your problems, started crying, and decided not to care but count my blessings instead."
Whenever I read all these emotional things, or hear any songs about sadness,

I had to cry at least once a day, for those who can't.

Appreciate the beautiful things in life, which gives us hope when we're down.

Hope so precious.


when you're down and lost
and you need a helping hand
when you're down and lost along the way
oh just tell yourself
ahh, I'll be okay

now things are only getting worse
and you need someone to take the blame
when the love has gone
there's no one to share the pain
been sleepin with the tv on
and lying in an empty bed
all the alcohol in the world would never help me to forget


I'll Be Okay - McFly.


I am happy when I cry over sadness, because I am happy I overthrew sadness.

Well than. I guess you'll all know what I am thinking about, how I am, and what is going to happen to my future actions.

I don't blame that person nor hate her, remember this. I just don't want to be close to her, sad to say. It's part and parcel of a person's personality, and I am quite comfortable with mine.

If she would, I want peace, and continue to be friends, talk to each other normally, and not behave towards a person because of what she did.


Goodbye. =)