disclaimer
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1920 x 1080.
|
Monday, March 17; 21:16
Free?
Mmmm..I just realised how BIG my blogskin looks on small resolution screen monitors. Extremely BIG. It looks perfectly fine on my screen. Haiz.. And I'm too lazy to change everything..all I do is keep adding stuff till the line gets more & more..bigger & bigger..
----- I think whoever comes to this blog of mine would experience a long time loading everything in my blog. So as to say, stuff has been added. All those useless flash-for-fun interactive things. Yea.. And I changed my Imeem playlist. It ain't mine of course. D.Gray-man!! =D --- Now. Serious things. Are we coming to conclusions too fast? What if things weren't what it seems? I am really scared about this.. It dosen't feel like it's breaking apart, Yet at the same time it feels like it is. What is going to happen? All I can do is probably hope for the best.. ----------- ![]() ![]() ![]() Some pictures that somehow reflects my mood right now.. And.. Oh right, Allen x Kanda is very popular..as gays..=_= Just like FMA, Edward x Roy.. Stop the gay pairings PLEASE. |