disclaimer
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1920 x 1080.
|
Saturday, March 22; 14:28
Chasing Pavements & Thank you
should i give up This chorus from Chasing Pavements by Adele gives me that..that feeling? To me it's like..you want to chase for your dreams even though it's impossible? I sing these words in my head, "Should i give up, or should I keep chasing pavements, even it leads no where".. And i loved this 2nd ending theme song called Arigatou sung by The Stand Up in Kyoh Kara Moah! Here's the english lyrics - Playing "thank you" again and again, even though we're far apart... Walking while blown by the wind, among the crowd that's coming and going I met you here ..."I don't want to be parted" Even in the lonely nights, you were here, I'll promise "because I will become strong" Our joined hearts are one, so we can fly Playing "thank you" again and again, even though we're far apart Waving hands "goodbye", let's meet here again One by one, if I could grant these thoughts right now I would surely become a stronger me, and be able to meet you with a smile One by one, even believing that the world revolves is scary The words you said to me that day will become my wings as I fly Playing "thank you" again and again, even though I'm not holding anyone's hand Echoing "thank you" again and again, so that this song will reach you Playing "thank you" again and again, even though we're far apart Waving hands "goodbye", let's meet here again Waving hands "goodbye", let's meet here again ...I want to meet you again... Thank you.. |