disclaimer

Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1920 x 1080.


Sunday, March 23; 21:38
Arigatou.
When I showed my progress report to my mom, she said,

"You almost above average for everything except for maths. Work harder next time okay?"

I said okay, promised and that was it.

My dad came down and my mom went to take that slip of paper to my dad to see.

He looked at it and asked why did I fail my home econs!

"Oh, she said her cookies were..burnt." my mom interjected before I could say anything.

Than I replied, "Because..Do you think I actually care about HE???"

"It's a necessary life-skill!" My mom argued.

"Than I will get by it somehow!" I said.

"This is term one results right?" my dad asked.

"Yea." I said.

"So right now you get 39 percent of the knowledge of maths."

I laughed.

"Really! You already got 39 percent of it into your head! You just need to work harder for the other 61 percent!" my dad reasoned.

I laughed as he gave back the piece of paper.


And nothing else.




After awhile I felt tears coming out of my eyes.



Even though it's such a short conversation, I have to say two words -



Thank you.