disclaimer

Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1920 x 1080.


Monday, February 18; 18:22
Momentary..
A sad frown was etched upon his face.

That happy smile.

That happy smile on her face despite all the obstacles she went through.

He looked at it and felt something warm melting in his heart.


Was it sympathy? Or was it something else?



Maybe..

-------------------------------------------------

Anyone liked that? Created it because of "a sad frown was etched upon his face" I thought on the bus on my way to school today.

I am thinking of writing a fanfiction of FMA but firstly, I don't know my facts well.
Second, I don't finish the whole thing because my inspiration gets lost after writing once chapter. Or I had to go to sleep.

Maybe a tribute would do..But my tribute sounds like..A love poem.
Nope, it's brotherly love instead.
Ha.
--------------------------------------------------

Lost Heaven
___________

Waiting for you
Underneath the skies of this World
It's where I live
But still not mine
Hearing the wind
Sweeping messages from the other side
I hear you
I know you are out there,
Somewhere
That pain We felt
Would perhaps last a lifetime
A very different kind of pain
If we ever meet again
I think we will
When we do
I will say, "I am glad I stood by you all these years"
Maybe in dreams we will meet again..

---------------------------------------------------

FIN.