disclaimer
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1920 x 1080.
|
Thursday, February 7; 16:47
I really have no idea how to fix the overlapping in the blogskin I created. All I know is, always press enter after your sentence reaches the end of the left side of the box you are typing in.(which I am right now) THAN it won't overlap. Sheeesh.
Forget it. I made a blogskin & I don't want to care about it anymore. I know I have almost sucessfully made a blogskin & That's enough. =) Since I am wasting another day because I don't have alot of relatives to visit whenever CNY comes. I got..6 ang baos. Well the amount I collected was..already making up for number of ang baos I was suppose to get If I had alot of other relatives I had to visit. More than enough actually. Mmmm.. I went on a blogging spree. I targeted 100% pai kias blogs this time. It's interesting to see how their life is. How & what they actually TYPE down in their posts. It's kinda..interesting. It's basically the only word I could think off. -_-" The number of 'pish-posh' they actually type about boyfriends & girlfriends. *Uh-Herm* What fights they had in school blah blah blah. Hehe. Sorry to all the pai kias out there if I had insulted you. -x Now what? It's five..Im still waiting for that HeyMath test to 'appear'. Mr Yap!!! FASTER!!!! I haven't studied, haven't done my homework. Instead Im sitting here in front of the screen doing wadeva I want. Haiz. P.S. ChunTing jia y0us on sewing. & the reflections letter. Hahahaha. <.< |