disclaimer
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1920 x 1080.
|
Friday, February 22; 21:56
And I wished..
One manga series.
I foucused all my time, effort and creative juices on this. I cannot get out. I am stuck in a world that exist in reality. So tired, mentally. All that turmoil inside me is just building up Gonna crack one day No one's there to help Not one word they could say Where's that peace I just found? Did it slip away? Venturing along the darkness Down the stairs of faith I feel lonely Desperate for hope There's not one soul in my world It's empty as it is Just the fierce rage of two words Hang On. The tears slips down my cheeks I try to hold it back For I live for love. And one couldn't change that. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- Closing my eyes and slowly drifting off to sleep..ready to start another day.. |