disclaimer

Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1920 x 1080.


Sunday, January 20; 00:07
Okay decided to post (Again.), even though its only after a few minutes?

I was just going on a blogging spree..got motivated to type a post by the most recent one by Chun ting..because she's in the same boat as me..

I got into Maths remedial. Than I got into Geography remedial. Like, what the hell?
I think I consider myself to be a regular student who gets the privilege of staying back after school to listen to extremely talented teachers who could make you fall, asleep.

What ARE remedials for!?? I think they're a waste of time! I got a nagging suspicion that remedials are taken into account seriously because adults think it would actually help us refusing-to-work-hard-students to, work hard so as to get out of remedial? Or maybe they just think it could really help us. Hellllooo~~ *Knock knock* They really have to get teenagers priorities right. AND they should really, (HONESTLY) check up more books & talks on "how teens think in the present society".

-Aloha Geography-
I don't even think I could even stand Mdm Seah any longer..especially if she insists to make the art room as her headquarters.

Ciao.