disclaimer
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1920 x 1080.
|
Friday, January 4; 14:38
Oh my Gosh like..DAMN! More projects, More homework, MORE STRESS!!!!!!!
Finally met some of the new teachers who r gonna teach us for tis year. The English teacher, Mrs Khoo ar, seems nice & funny. But its too early to judge her yet. =xx Geography teacher, was, Mdm Seah. -.-|| Lucky she nvr come for these few days. I wonder why.. Mathematics came as a surprise. We got a teacher who experienced the Big C`(According to Marissa/Namreena I can't remember who!) but survived that terrible ordeal. Many People say that his first introduction to us inspired them. Well for me personally I thought what he said was abit boring(and my focus can't drill through boredom very often), but it made me very thoughtful about life. I mean like, all of us born to this world couldn't help but to succumb to the way how life must go. Every generation there is more problems arising & competition is getting harder and harder. None of us have any choice but to work for our the sake our own future & happiness. The World is Unfair. The fact stays a fact. I really want to find what true freedom is.. There goes The Wind~ |